9 Reasons to Use Binfer to Send Large Videos
Creating, editing, and delivering a video can be a very complicated process using traditional cloud-based file transfer services. As a videographer, your work is complicated enough. After spending countless hours shooting and editing a single video – you need a simple and easy way to transfer the file cut to your intended recipients. We understand the struggle, which is why we created a file-sharing software called Binfer – an easier and faster way to transfer large video files. Rather than relying on uploading and downloading to third party cloud servers, Binfer establishes a direct device-to-device connection that allows you to transfer files straight to anyone in the world with an internet connection. By cutting out the middleman (cloud servers), you can experience transfer times in half the time and with no size limits. So, sit back, relax, and trust Binfer with your masterpiece.
Here are the main reasons videographers around the world choose Binfer:
- Binfer never stores or uploads your files to third-party servers (the cloud), so your file transfer is 100% private between you and your intended recipient.
- No need to ever compress or zip files before sending. With Binfer, files are always sent in their original format.
- Binfer offers a variety of plans based on the size of the files you send each month. Pay as low $5/month or give our 200 MB plan a try at no charge
- With Binfer’s unlimited plan, you can send as many and as large of files as you’d like each month. This means no worrying about file size limits.
- Binfer has Sync functionality, allowing you to replicate folders with as many devices as you’d like, anywhere in the world. This is great for collaborative projects and storage back-ups.
- Binfer puts end-to-end 256-bit encryption on all transfers, giving you bank-level protection and privacy
- The Binfer platform is very intuitive and easy to use, eliminating the need for new user training and complex user manuals.
- Binfer lets you monitor the entire process, allowing you to ensure your files reach their intended audience.
- If you or your intended recipient’s internet connection is interrupted at any point during the transfer, Binfer’s auto-resume function will start the transfer exactly where it stopped once the connection is restored.
If you are currently experiencing frustration while using email, FTP, or any cloud-based file transfer provider, consider giving Binfer a try. We have a solution made especially for videographers called File Sharing for Videographers.